Wednesday, July 23, 2014

My Summer Project - Part 3

Here is the third of nine summer ensemble tiles  ~
Ensemble Tile 3 of 9 by Adele Bruno, CZT
By far, my favorite so far, this tile had a string line with a large arc.  I filled in the arc with variations of Crescent Moon.  Click here  to see my past post about the lovely tangle.

After that, I drew another favorite pattern - Floatfest along the outside edge of that large curve.  Click here and here to read my posts about this amazing tangle by Carole Ohl.   I darkened in the first few rows and thought the better of continuing that path.  Instead, I added aura to the last few rows and shaded to add a lighter look.

Ennies, Knightsbridge, and Beadline added the finishing touches.






2 comments:

  1. Wow! I can see why it's a favorite! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seeing these as they emerge is a true delight. I love your style. The depth you achieve in that Crescent Moon section and you make me want to try out Floatfest but even parallel lines always stress me out.

    ReplyDelete