Friday, January 31, 2014

Can't Get Enough..

Of that Valentine ZIA...


On Wednesday, Rick Roberts and Maria Thomas posted a wonderful piece on their blog about using aura in Zentangle®.  You can visit their blog at www.zentangle.blogspot.com.  

They give gorgeous examples of how aura-ing adds beauty and interest to tangles.  They explain that aura is a basic component of most tangles - especially Crescent Moon.

(If the children's book If You Give a Mouse a Cookie comes to mind as you read on, it is purely coincidence :-)

Reading Rick and Maria's blog reminded me of my post from last October 3 (click here to view) and the tiles I completed for it - especially this one:
Crescent Moon by Adele Bruno, CZT
Revisiting that tile made me wonder how Crescent Moon would look on one of my heart ornaments.

Remembering how much fun I had tangling yesterday's heart ornament, I thought I'd give it a try.

Using the tile pictured above for inspiration, I tangled away!

ZIA Valentine Hear Ornament by Adele Bruno, CZT
Now, that's a happy ending to a tangled story.

For Valentine's, try using one of your favorite tiles for inspiration and tangle a heart shaped ornament or card for someone you love.

Have a wonderful weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment