Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Where there is a will...

...there is a way.   My friend Sindy, a newly minted CZT® (yay!), exemplifies this statement.

Sindy underwent surgery last week on her right hand.  

She's been recuperating very well, despite the disappointment of not being able to tangle.   The ability to draw with her non-dominant hand did surprise her, she said, but she has missed her usual routine of tangling.    

Yesterday, I text her and ask for an update.  She replied with this photo:
Ahhhh!  The joy!  The determination!  The celebration!  She's back!! 

Where there is a will, there is a way. 

Thank you for showing us the truth in that statement, Sindy.  Happy tangling!

1 comment:

  1. I can relate! After a right wrist fracture 2 months ago, I am starting to get back some fine motor movement.I have enjoyed learning to tangle with my left hand, and am using an ambidextrous style now.
    Hope Sindy has a speedy recovery!
    Liza Buckley

    ReplyDelete